2011年7月13日水曜日

powerlifting is my life

   I am belonging to the powerlifting club which is not famous in Japan. You may think why I was belonged to this club. When I entered this University, I was worrying what kind of club did I take part in. When I was high school student, I was not belonged to club activity. This is because I took part in many kinds of club and circle activity. But there were many experimented people in every major sport club and circle, I did not play an active role and it was not exciting. So I was belonged to the powerlifting club which does not demand that I have its experience. I enjoy training my body. Today I challenged my high score, 150kg. I succeeded the score. I think how strong I am! I will be like a body builder after summer vacation. I am looking forward to seeing myself in the future.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿