2012年1月10日火曜日

I want to go to New zealand in the future.

I want to go to New Zealand in the future.
Throgh this class, I am interested in there.
Especialy there are many strange animals in New zealand. For example I think kiwi is very strange and gets me excited.


This bird having small wings can't fly. And also it is a national symbol of New Zealand. The origin of name is derived from kiwifruit. I think that it is very similar to that. This bird is very pretty so I want to watch it and have it.




In additon I am interested in Rugby.
Last year we watched some part
of the game.
I don't think that rugby is famous sport in the world.
As you know New zealand is a very strong team and won Rugby World Cup. Though I don't know the rule of rugby in detail, I was excited. Someday I will go there to watch the game.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿